Actual item may be lighter/darker than pictured.
Original price $579.00
Current price $389.00
Kaydell Black Chest | B1420
Rest easy. The luxurious look you’ve been dreaming of is yours for the taking—at a price sure to put you at ease. This striking chest of drawers’ deep, dark finish, faceted chrome-tone accents and faux alligator panels exude Hollywood-chic style to the max. Sure to entice those with refined tastes, this chest is a contemporary masterpiece.
Textured faux black gator finish on case fronts, with replicated Walnut wood grain sides. Cases and bed are accented with faceted chrome details. Large scaled chrome handle with faceted details. Headboards are accented with LED lighting and include a remote for color and brightness options. Headboards are accented with faux crystal tufted black upholstery. Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers. Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean finished look. Both king and queen panel beds have a panel footboard (54,56) and storage footboard option (54S, 56S). Queen (57) and king (58) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed B100-31 or B100-66 respectively. Both USB and Qi wireless charging options are provided with the night stand. Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International). Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety.
Inches: 33.7" W x 15.31" D x 51.02" H
Metric: 856mm W x 389mm D x 1296mm H
Drawer interior (5): 24.5" W x 13" D x 5" H
Inches: 36.5" W x 18" D x 53.75" H
Metric: 927.1mm W x 457.2mm D x 1365.25mm H
120 / 54.43
20.44 / 0.58
- Made of wood and engineered wood
- Dark gray finish with replicated walnut grain
- Chrome-tone faceted accents and faux alligator panels
- 5 smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining and large chrome-tone pulls with faceted details
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety